Just 11 days away! If you have not made your Open Enrollment appointment or finished your 2020 insurance enrollment with us, you are running out of time!
To help us out, please send us your best estimate for your 2020 household income so we can get updated rates to you and help you with your 2020 plan selection.
D O Y O U Q U A L I F Y F O R A. T A X C R E D I T ?
Here are a few of the rules:
We are about half way through this year already! We just wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you are en route to make the 2019 income we estimated during Open Enrollment last year. Below you will see the absolute MOST you can make per household size in order to prevent owing back your entire tax credit when you file your 2019 taxes.
Maximum Annual Income to Receive a Marketplace Tax Credit
IF YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE MORE THAN THE ALLOWED AMOUNT FOR YOUR HOUSEHOLD SIZE:
We NEED to make changes to the amount of tax credit you are accepting per month so that you DON'T owe it back in a lump sum at the end of the year when you file your taxes.
Please let us know where you stand in relation to the chart and please tell us if we need to make changes!
Open Enrollment for Individuals starts
MARKETPLACE (ACA) PLANS
HEALTH CARE MINISTRY SHARING PLANS
ACCIDENT/CRITICAL ILLNESS GAP PLANS
SHORT TERM PLANS
HUSBAND/WIFE GROUP PLANS
DO NOT GO TO HEALTHCARE.GOV ALONE
- We write 1,000’s of policies each year and know the quickest way to get in and out of the system.
- We know the insurance lingo – we are the experts.
- We know which plans are best within each company.
- We do the research and leg work for you. We study the plans each year BEFORE talking to you.
- We know the Louisiana insurance market. The MarketPlace does not, nor are they licensed insurance agents.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We make sure you get the benefits you need.
- We want a long-term relationship with you.
- We are there to assist you all year long. You have one point of contact and one person to help you solve any issues that may arise.
3. PERSONAL SHOPPERS
6. PROTECTION & PEACE OF MIND
Health Agents For America
Long Term Care